Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hussy by Selena Kitt 3/5 stars

This was my first experience reading a Selena Kitt book. I have seen her titles around before but my interests have always veered in a different direction. I think what I found most intriguing about this book was the title. Hussy is about Lindsey, a teenager with an unconventional sexual appetite. The book opens with a scene that will leave readers unfamiliar with Ms. Kitt's work in a state of shock. I did insist on reading the novella in one sitting, afraid that I would be put off by the highly charged erotica. Ms. Kitt crafts an engaging story around Lindsey's sexual exploits. I enjoyed the story. I found Lindsey to be complex and well developed. Her motives were confusing in the beginning and Zach's role in the story helps to explain her actions and heal. The sex scenes in this book are not for the faint of heart. Readers who enjoy erotica will enjoy Lindsey's more intimate encounters.

No comments:

Post a Comment